The following list are questions taken from the Eugene Computer Geeks free computer help chat. Also includes original chat log for each various question and answer. This is an excellent resource for learning how to fix common computer problems.
1. I'm getting the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" when accessing certain programs. Some examples of the programs include, Internet Explorer, Sony Vegas, Photoshop, and GIMP. any suggestions?
2. My computer shuts down after about two seconds before the windows loading screen. What should I do?
3. What is a System Restore?
4. I have a virus that looks like a real anti virus program, but it locks me out of my computer and asks for money to remove
5. How do I insert Page numbers in Microsoft Office 2007?
6. My computer freezes when turning on at "Starting Windows". What can I do to fix it?
7. How do I burn Ubuntu Linux to a CD/DVD from Windows?
8. How do I create a Ubuntu Linux bootable USB flash stick from Windows?
9. I forgot my Windows password and can't login. What do I do?
10. What is the best free video player for Windows, Linux, and Mac?
11. What is the Best Free Antivirus Program?
12. My Internet Explorer is gone! What do I do?
13. What is the best way to protect my PC from viruses?
MORE WILL BE ADDED VERY SOON Try our Free Tech Support Chat